Quotes for Your Consideration
- We are our actions, not our thoughts
- I feel like I lose my emotional self at your altar of logic.
- The goal is to be able to be a part and apart.
- I have to be careful that I don’t become so tolerant that I tolerate intolerance.
- She’s definitely a rug puller. She’ll spring things on you.
- If as the adult, you act like a 13-year-old with your teen, you’ll get a 13-year-old response.
- Neighbors are like family. You don’t get to choose them. Some you like and some you don’t.
- I was the CEO of HOME and I decided to retire.
- The dating world is fun world that I want to visit but I don’t want to live there.
- How can I miss you if we’re never apart?
Contact Lorena for Individual Adult Counseling or Couples Counseling
Helping you find contentment, meaning and purpose in life, relationships, and work.
Obsessive thoughts, whether about yourself, someone, or something are like a negative spiral. The more you engage in it, the more difficult it becomes to stop….read more
Conflict is a common occurrence between couples that have differences of opinion when deciding a course of action. I know because it shows up in my therapy room a lot. I find this conflict often arises because couples treat every decision as the same decision when...read more