Quotes for Your Consideration
- We are our actions, not our thoughts
- I feel like I lose my emotional self at your altar of logic.
- The goal is to be able to be a part and apart.
- I have to be careful that I don’t become so tolerant that I tolerate intolerance.
- She’s definitely a rug puller. She’ll spring things on you.
- If as the adult, you act like a 13-year-old with your teen, you’ll get a 13-year-old response.
- Neighbors are like family. You don’t get to choose them. Some you like and some you don’t.
- I was the CEO of HOME and I decided to retire.
- The dating world is fun world that I want to visit but I don’t want to live there.
- How can I miss you if we’re never apart?
Contact Lorena for Individual Adult Counseling or Couples Counseling
Helping you find contentment, meaning and purpose in life, relationships, and work.
Investigating their sleep health at an early age may be an important factor in warding of future mental health challenges. Attention-deficit struggles are particularly intensified by poor sleep health.read more
Everyone can relate to a parent’s frustration with their teen who’s agreed to do a certain chore but doesn’t follow through. Teens often will agree to what they don’t really want to do in order to get their parents off their proverbial back. What to do?read more
He’s always calling asking for money. I’m worried she’s using drugs again and it’s only been five days since she got out of rehab. He called me for the third time this year and…..read more